Friday 8 June 2012

Want, Want, Want!

Hey!


So you know that feeling when you discover a brand new website and you think to yourself "Where have you been all my life?" well this exact thing happened to me. Missguided.co.uk is my new top favorite website at the moment and the best thing is you can create a wish list so you don't have to go searching through all the pages to find that one top you were saving for later.


Holey Diamond Quilted Jacket- £13- www.missguided.co.uk

Yes, I have just recently added this beauty to my wardrobe. I was so happy because I needed a good jacket and this was 50% off! 

This really was worth the money even if I had payed full price. The quilted material is so soft and perfect for keeping you warm on those cool days and nights. It's stops at my hips which is a must for a short girl like me as I don't drown in it and it cuts me off at my legs and makes them look instantly longer. Also blue is my favorite colour and it also works for this seasons colour blocking trend, 

Sadly I do not have the money to buy the other things on my MissGuided wish list but I will show you them and you can feel free to drool along with me. 

Ellva Sheer Skater Skirt in Mint-£14.99- www.missguided.co.uk

You can never go wrong with a classic skater skirt. Also, the colour mint is a huge trend this summer that I am trying to incorporate into my wardrobe. This skirt is great for adding that pop of colour into your style and goes great with a pair of nude heels and a pale pink sleeveless shirt or even a slouchy t-shirt.

Saitta Floral Stripe Vest top- £11.99-  www.missguided.co.uk




You can't beat a good sale. I'm not usually one for sexy clothes so this top is perfect for me. I love the cute girly pattern and the fresh bright colours just looking at it makes me instantly happy and it will hang just right of me and not cling to my unflattering areas. It also makes me kinda think about icecream...is that a little bit weird? No, well that's cool then. Until next time


Erin

1 comment:

  1. I love everything you featured in this post! I absolutely love discovering new online boutiques, so thanks for pointing me in the direction of this one! Great post and lovely blog!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete