Tuesday 2 April 2013

TAG: Celebrity Crushes

Hey again! 

I know, I know posting twice in one day but I haven't posted in a while and I've had a sudden surge of inspiration so I'm going to get it all down.

I am a huge worshipper of Youtube and the various vloggers and beauty gurus. I've seen so many tags so I decided to do one. This tag was taken from my good friend Debra or 'Overdressed and Unprepared' blog, if you get the chance go check her out she is an amazing writer and her posts are really fun reads 


Lets get started


                Who was your young celebrity crush?

I have so many

James Bourne

I loved him so much, I used to dream about meeting him ( I kind of still do) I have to admit Busted were my One Direction 

Mark-Paul Gosselaar
Ah, Zach Morris, one of my early favourites. I liked him a whole lot better then compared to what he's like now 

Tom Fletcher

Loved him, loved Mcfly. I still sort of love him 

Who is your Celebrity girl Crush? 

Ashley Benson

Who is your Celebrity Crush over 40? 


I don't really have any, sorry! 


Boyband Crush? 

Niall Horan

Jail-bait Crush? 

I'm a little bit too young to have one 



I hope you enjoyed my first Tag post. I Tag you all. Watch out, there are many more posts to come.

Until next time

Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment