Tuesday 2 April 2013

March Favourites

I told you to prepare yourselves for the mountain of blog posts that were coming your way. 

This is my MARCH FAVOURITES! 

So many things have happened this month but the major thing is here, in Belfast, it's been the coldest March for over 20 years! Brr! I'm just hoping it warms up in April because I'm tired of snow and I want to store away the coats and tights and bring out the cute dresses. 

These various favourites have brightened up this cold and dark month so lets get started! 

Beauty Favourites 


Soap and Glory 'Butter Yourself' Body Butter 

Soap and Glory is a top Beauty Brand favourite for me the 'Butter Yourself' body butter is no exception. First off, it, like every other Soap and Glory product, smells absolutely amazing. Its sweet, fruity smell is definitely a treat for my skin and the formula is creamy yet not greasy and it leaves my skin smelling and feeling great all day. 




Barry M 'Gellish Hi-Shine' Nail Paint

I have a large collection of Barry M nail polishes and they are my go to polishes. I picked up this beauty a few weeks ago and it has not left my nails since. I love the colour, its such a lovely, bright lilac and great for adding a colour pop to any outfit and fits this seasons pastel trend. I also absolutely love the consistency and the way it spreads on your nails, however, it takes a few coats to make it perfect but it's well worth the patience. I also really love the name, don't you agree? 




Rimmel London 'Wake Me Up' Foundation

I've had my eye on this for a while, all over the Youtube and blogaspehere anyone who's anyone has been raving about this product and I have finally got my hands on it. Boy was it worth the wait. This is my holy grail of face make-up, it gives you full coverage without being heavy and greasy. It also gives your skin a soft dewy look and the SPF means you look good and your protected from the harsh sun rays definitely a must for your suitcase this summer and best of all there is no hint of orange what so ever! 

In case your wondering the shade I use is 100 Ivory. 

Non Beauty Favorites



Coral High low Dress- Forever 21 

This year for my birthday my friend got me a gift card for Forever 21 and yesterday I finally got to use it! Coral is going to be hugely featured in my wardrobe this summer and it's a big cat walk trend so why not? I've always loved high low hemlines I think they give a classy yet still young and flirty look. As soon as I saw this dress I knew I needed to have it so I snapped it up quickly. Let me tell you it's the best decision I ever made. Not only is the dress made out of a gorgeous chiffon material it also falls in all the right places and the colour is amazing against my pale skin tone. I also love lace and the shoulder inserts add a romantic look to the entire dress. Pair with some nude heels or wedges and a denim jacket or blazer and you've got a summer look that converts easily from day to night. 



My next favourite was actually a gift from my American Exchange partner to my family and I love it! It shows my love for this amazing city and also adds a nice decor touch to my bedroom






This was another gift from one of the host families in Chicago and it's been on my wrist ever since I received it. I love the colour and the way there is a Buddah bead and two sparkly silver beads (I love sparkle). Apparently all the girls in Highland Park Illinois are wearing them so that's a plus. 


TV and Youtube Favourites 




The Style, the Fear, the Drama, the Romances what more could you want from a TV show? For ages I have absolutely loved Pretty Little Liars and my obsession isn't going to end any time soon. The writers and actors are amazing and leave me wanting more with every episode. I'm patiently waiting for Season 4 




Cassey Ho or Blogilates is by far my favourite Youtuber of this month. I've been on a health and fitness kick of sorts this month and she has helped me along the way. She has so many workouts for any part of the body you want to work and her bubbly and cheery attitude pushes you along and encourages you to achieve your goals. 



Hotties of the month

Lets take a moment to appreciate all the wonderful celebrity males to ever grace our screens, runways and I-pods. Here's my favourite for this month 

Eddie Redmayne



I hope you enjoyed my monthly favourites. Until next time 

Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment